The Nemesis Campaign
War is coming to the land of Ouranos, war on a scale not seen since the destruction of the Old Empires. The decision made by a few individuals could the tide of this war and bring hope to millions… or leave them in despair.
Welcome to the Ouranos Wiki! Here you’ll find basic information about the Campaign, as well as more in-depth fluff that you may find interesting and helpful as you attempt to navigate the coming adventures.
UPDATE: August 15th, 2012: Check out the forums for new rules on Calcio Mithosian!
- UPDATE: August 3rd, 2012- I finally finished the deities list, so please check that out and select a deity for your character. I also uploaded the adventure log for the first adventure, the Kobold’s keep. Please have your deities selected by Monday. We leveled up last session, so your characters should be at level 6. I’d like to get all of this done so we can start immediately, so anyone who has their character leveled up and their deity selcted will start our session with 5 bennies total!
- UPDATE: July 16th, 2012- I finished all of the “Nations and City-States” entries except for The Corinthian Empire and Mithos, which I will be updating tomorrow along with the log for our first completed adventure (which I will be posting to help you guys keep track of the story as it develops). I also added a few things to the timeline section and posted the names of a few more dieties as a bit of a teaser
- UPDATE: July 7th, 2012- I’ve added a timeline to the wiki, and I was able to complete a few more descriptions as well, and added some of the religious details as well. Oh, and if you head over to the forums you’ll see that I’ve posted a little bit of information on Monday’s session. Also in the forums is a post on some of the assumptions I will be making as DM.
- UPDATE: July 3rd, 2012- I updated a few of the wiki pages, so check those out when you get the chance. Again, the forum post I put up earlier is the best place to start.
- UPDATE: July 2nd, 2012- I uploaded a map of Ouranos today and added some of the key cities and towns. It’s far from a comprehensive list, but it may help in developing your character’s background story. Stay tuned for a major update to the wiki, which will allow you to further develop your PCs.